Get Your Quote
Creating a comfortable, light-filled space for you and your family to enjoy.
Want to speak to an advisor or book a conservatory survey?
Select your Conservatory Style & see if CosyPanels®️ could be compatible
When the Elements Affect Your Conservatory
Your conservatory is meant to be enjoyed but when the space is affected by the weather and extreme temperatures, it becomes less of a pleasant space to spend time in. What’s more, when a conservatory is poorly insulated, it can drive energy costs through the roof.
At All Seasons Roof, we exclusively use CosyPanels® to turn conservatories into comfortable living spaces. This tried and tested conservatory roofing solution is unlike any other available on the market today.
CosyPanels® are engineered in Germany exclusively for All Seasons Roof using high-quality UPVC. Every panel is packed with a thick layer of high-density foam insulation, which stops heat from escaping or entering the conservatory roof.
While traditional glass and polycarbonate roofing lasts around 10 – 15 years, CosyPanels® last far longer than traditional polycarbonate. This, along with the low 5% VAT charge, makes CosyPanel roofing a true investment.
Each CosyPanel® solution is manufactured off site according to the exact specifications of your conservatory. This means that when we return to give you the conservatory you’ve dreamt of, you can expect a quick and streamlined installation in one day.
CosyPanels® are compatible with most conservatory styles and are designed to prevent leaks and keep your living space comfortable and protected throughout the year.
Why Install CosyPanels®?
- No structural alterations required. Since each CosyPanel roofing solution is bespoke, there’s no need to make any structural alterations to your conservatory and no building warranty or approvals are required
- Enjoy consistently pleasant temperatures. If your conservatory is always too hot in summer and too cold in winter, CosyPanels can make your room more comfortable
- Improve energy efficiency. When heat escapes through the roof of your conservatory, it can drive up energy costs – CosyPanels keep the heat in for efficiency and more money in your pocket!
- Reduce the negative effects of bad weather. With the help of CosyPanels, you can enjoy fewer leaks and less sun bleaching throughout the year
- Save on long-term costs. CosyPanels last far longer than traditional polycarbonate and currently qualifies for 5% VAT payments, saving you another 15%
Our Promise is Guaranteed
If your conservatory is suffering from extremes in temperatures, unwanted glare. If you’ve tried everything
and now your ready find the solution that really works. Were ready to help and no matter what shape or size of conservatory,
we continue to help homeowners gain control and really start to enjoy there conservatory they deserve.
Happy Customer Reviews
Answers to Common CosyPanel®-Related Questions
Since CosyPanels® are permanent, you won’t need to worry about pulling your blinds up and down during the day. Maintaining your CosyPanels® is also much easier, so mould, mildew and insects won’t be a problem. Plus, there’s the added bonus that the panels have thermal and acoustic properties.
Yes, temperature regulation is just one of the reasons why CosyPanels® were created. Contact us for a conservatory assessment so that we can take you through the many benefits of installing CosyPanelsv.
CosyPanels® are designed to keep your conservatory bright and airy. Once installed, each panel enhances the natural light in the room due to its reflective nature. If light is a major concern for you, it is possible to retain several glass sections when installing the CosyPanels®.
When compared to traditional polycarbonate roof panels, CosyPanels® have superior acoustic deadening capabilities. Contact us for a tailored assessment and quotation and we will show you the difference that CosyPanels® can make.
Choosing a company you can trust is difficult,
so we go the extra mile